Re: Frustrated locating special relay controlled outlet...

I just bought a Russound [ACT-1?] AC outlet that takes a 12V input and turns
on/off power to my amp.Works great, detachable power cord, wallmountable,
only something like $65

Xantech also makes one, i think it's called the AC-1.

Note: I am a mere end-user with no financial stake in any products that I
may discuss.

My Personal Website w/my Home Automation PC:
http://www.myhomeautomationpc.com, last updated 4/11

My Home Automation Blog: http://homeautomation.wordpress.com/