Re: Motorized blind retrofit

Why don't you get power supplies to replace all the batteries and hot wire
the IR control relays to work via a switches?   It wouldn't surprise me if
you found board jumpers or even a connector for a hard-wired switch on the
control unit. It's not unusual to have dual control options on motorized
blinds.

--
Bobby G.