Re: Motorized blind retrofit

By wired I mean that I want them to be mains powered and use a hardwired
contact closure to activate.  I already have the PowerRise (battery
powered, IR remote control) HD blinds, so I would prefer to just replace
the motors or headrails and keep the blinds themselves.  Believe it or
not, HD wants $9000 to convert 11 blinds, which seems outrageous.  There
has to be a cheaper way.
  - Dave