Re: 1132B PowerLinc transmit problem

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006 22:37:21 -0700, vlad.troyanker wrote:

> No support coming from Smarthome with lame excuses like "Everyone is in
> the meeting Can i take a message?". Had to return it. Will try my luck
> with CM11a.

Too bad.  Synapse looked like it would be a neat program if it worked.

You'll find there are some issues with X-10's ActiveHome software
for the CM11A under Windows XP.  Plan on using some other software.
Windows users can advise you better than I can since I run primarily
under Linux.

Regards,
Charles Sullivan