Installing a security can just about kill you!

Holy crap,

Look and listen to canada's greatest vandal!

Installing a lite just made matters worse.

Recording his vandalism and threats just made him do more.

If I could do it over, i'd use a high powered laser.

It's a screwed up world criminals do what they like,
I'm calling gerry springer he'll know what to do, the police sure don't.

Listen to this guy...
http://thevandalnextdoordeaththreatsandmore.asar-intl.com/