Re: Any S/W to simplify linking Insteon switches?

Manny,

The name "InHomeFre" just came up in another thread. It's free beta software
that appears to handle linking/unlinking, timers, macros, etc.

     http://users.adelphia.net/~krmiller/PublicInsteon/

I plan to try it to see whether it will interface with a 2414S.