Re: Cell phone as home phone

In article <126bfbu30hhpd7e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
B Fuhrmann <BillFuhrmannSPAMfilter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Anyone out there using cell phones instead of traditional land lines for
>home use?

Be careful.  Some of the smaller cell phone companies (like Verizon
Wireless) will tell you their cell phones are not meant to be "home
phones", so when I told them that reception was terrible while I was
at home, they wouldn't do anything about it! (I'm not kidding; that's
what their tech support people told me when I had VWZ!)

Patrick