Re: X10 Transmit Buffer

For those of you that want further information on the XTB, I have added a
preliminary parts list, layout diagram, and assembly instructions:

http://jeffvolp.home.att.net/xtb_files.htm

It is possible that some values may change in the coming weeks.  I would
appreciate feedback to help me answer any questions you may have.

Printed circuit boards are being ordered this week.  Parts kits and
assembled boards should be available in about a month.

Thank you to all who have contacted me.

Jeff