Re: Would This Work?

I've always learned to ask to make sure I'm reading right.  (-:

Does this mean you get collisions just for sending the unit 1 or 9 codes,
even by accident?  This might explain some weird behavior I am seeing in
that twin TM751's set to the same housecode activate in sequence - I can
hear the living room one click first and then the bedroom one if I press B1
"ON" on an RF remote.  It's always a definite, same delay between the
activations and I have to mash down on the button to get the second one to
click.  Not sure I can tell what phase they are on, though without flipping
breakers and that's a sore subject still around my house!

--
Bobby G.