Can you recommend a wireless camera?

Hello,
Here is the intended use :
Someone is 'keying' my car (often) when I park in my son's school
neighborhood and walk him to class.  I want to video the 'perp' in the
act with a camera running in the car.

Needed requirements :
1) camera and receiver need to both run on battery, or 1 to the cig
lighter with an adapter.
2) I need to record the video to a laptop that would be in my car.
(or if there is a solution where the video is recorded directly to the
receiver...great)
3) high enough resolution to identify the person

Nice requirements :
1) very small camera size to make it inconspicuous
2) wider the horizontal range on the camera, the better....90 degrees
or more possible???

thanks for any advice or possible solutions...