Re: Here's a New Problem for Me...

CM11A output is weaker than the output of the RR501 or TM751 RF modules.
It's possible that the device you are turning on creates lots of noise.  In
that case, the OFF signal of the weaker CM11A is blocked from by the noise
but the noise is not sufficient to block the stronger output from the RF
modules.  When the device off, it's not creating any noise so that weaker
CM11A signal is able to turn it on.

--
Bobby G.

"JW" <jweb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I've been using X10 type products for so long, I thought I've had every
> problem you could have.  I have a new one that has me stumped. A module in
> question works perfectly except it won't turn off from the CM11. It turns
on
> from the CM11 and on/off from any remote in use but it won't turn off
> through a programmed command or directly from my computer with the CM11
> connected. All other commands work fine on all modules except this one.
Any