Re: Robomower Sale at robomower.biz !

>>       What about slopes?
>
>       The best way to respond to this question is that if a slope is
> currently being cut safely with a walk-behind, the Robomower® will handle it
> fine. In automatic mode it is limited to 15 degrees and in manual mode you
> can mow wherever it is safe to walk. Further on, since the manual controller
> is connected to the mower with a cord that can extend to 8 feet, when you
> mow manually you could stand at the edge of the leveled area and let the
> mower drive on the slopes are while mowing manually.

Thanks for the input.  The problem for me is I don't want to walk
behind the mower at all.  I currently have a garden service
company that comes out once a week, mows, weeds the garden and
trims the hedges.  I could spend less on their services if the
weren't mowing, but the slope leading down to the water would be
a problem.  If the Robo actually slid into the water, well that
would be a bigger problem.

We're on a curved street.  My lawn area is about 150' deep on one
side and 200' on the other by something like 180' wide.  If I
could keep the Robo out of the pond, would it be able to mow such
a property unattended?  I'm frequently out of the country,
sometimes for months on end.  I could get the gardener to start
the Robo up if it's smart enough to find its way home when it
finishes, probably long after the gardeners have left.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.