Re: Robomower Sale at robomower.biz !

Gemini is right... however I've seen them handle slopes greater than
the 15 degree limit they say it can handle. The wheels are knobby and
generally have good traction. If you're nervous about the pool, you can
simply plot the wire several feet from it until you're comfortable. I'm
sure at some point you'll gain confidence and move the wire closer. I
haven't heard any stories of swimming robomowers... yet anyway.

And Bobby has a good point about the theft. If you live in an area
where that's a concern, you'll want to make sure you're home while it's
mowing. You can trim the hedges, wash your car or stay indoors and peak
out at it every so often. I must say that after all these years, theft
is NOT common at all. It's very rare. In fact I haven't heard of any
thefts personally, but I'm sure it has happened before. I've heard of
people talking about inserting a GPS inside. But it's just easier to
peak on it every so often or let it mow at night. Homeowners insurance
does cover it if it's stolen btw...