Re: Robomower Sale at robomower.biz !

Robert, I don't see why it wouldn't work. There are many people who use
Robomowers with their pool and I've never heard of the mower taking a
swim til this day. The RL1000 can be setup on a schedule. You tell it
which days and which times you want it to mow and it follows that
schedule. Therefore once you have everything setup and installed
correctly, it shouldn't need your attention at all. It really sounds
like your yard-conditions is typical of many who already enjoy owning a
Robomower.

Robert, why don't you email us at sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx so we can discuss
in detail, YOUR yard. If you want to, you can send us some photos and
an overhead sketch of your yard and we'll be more than glad to outline
a plan for installation. We will show you the strengths and weaknesses
of the mower based on your yard so it'll be easier for you to determine
if it's a good solution for you.

Robomower-Lawnbott Sales, Support & Forums
http://www.robomower.biz