Re: OmniPro II 2 minute delay on Thermostat?

If you are using an HAI thermostat then I believe this can be
accomplished through Anticipator setting.  To do this with OPII
programming you are going to need to use Flags.   Also suggest using
HAI PC Access for programming system -- much much easier than through
OmniTouch.