Re: OmniPro II 2 minute delay on Thermostat?

In article <1143248423.978638.307710@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
drietow@xxxxxxxxxxx <drietow@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I'm an end user simply programing my system from the OmniTouch.
>I wrote two programs that did the following.
>   if zone1 is not ready then thermostat1 turns off.
>   if zone1 is ready then thermostat1 turn on.
>
>I would like to expand on this but don't know how.  How can I put a two
>minute delay in the first program.  So in other words if zone1 is not
>ready, count down two minutes then turn off thermostat1.

You could use a flag for this, something like:
  if zone1 is not ready then delayflag on for 2 minutes
  when delayflag not ready then thermostat1 off

I don't have access to my docs right now so the syntax is probably wrong
on the above, but you get the idea.  It's been a while since I looked, but
HAI used to have a document called Programming 101 on their web site.  It's
a good introduction to programming if you can track it down.

Dave