OmniPro II 2 minute delay on Thermostat?

I'm an end user simply programing my system from the OmniTouch.
I wrote two programs that did the following.
   if zone1 is not ready then thermostat1 turns off.
   if zone1 is ready then thermostat1 turn on.

I would like to expand on this but don't know how.  How can I put a two
minute delay in the first program.  So in other words if zone1 is not
ready, count down two minutes then turn off thermostat1.