Re: biometric lock sets -- experience?

Hi Dennis,

How about a lock, that is a dead bolt, uses keypad input, and
absolutely would never require you to carry a backup key, not to
mention it is impervious to power outages. In terms of this forum it
does have one big draw back, it can not be incorporated into a HA
system because it is not electronic, <GRIN.  A friend of mine uses
these mechanical push button combination locks on his house. They come
in a variety of styles and really are a cool and secure alternative to
the key carrying dilemma.  The codes can even be set to require
combinations of keys to be entered together as part of the entry code.
I don't have the brand information at hand, but if your interested I
could contact him to get it.

Dennis

P.S. Love your name! <GRIN.