Re: Security System

> I am currently looking at the ELK M1 system, but it appears from their
> website that they charge for the remote programming software.  What
> software for programming and trouble shooting are you referring to?

When you receive the unit write down the serial number.  That
will get you entry to the protected part of the website where you
can download the current version of the software, along with
version upgrades as they are released.  There's also a user forum
where you can get answers to questions.

If you need help, give me a call at 941-866-1100.  I'm usually
around on weekdays from 10:00 am eastern until whenever the phone
stops ringing.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Burglar Alarms
The Online DIY Store
http://www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

--

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large
groups.