Re: Fwd: PR: Home Automation USA

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 12:46:19 -0500, Robert Green
<ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We know.  I can't fathom why people would not realize that they are
> makin
I apologize group.  I just checked in and saw this message from me.  I
don't know how it happened.  Earlier this morning I was browsing
newsgroups & clicked on a message without seeing it's size in a reduced
window while multitasking in a few other windows and my mail client locked
up for about 10 min or so.  I had accidentally clicked on some PR spam.  I
checked back several times  and tried clicking a few buttons then after
about 15 min it was working again.  I have blocked Robert L Bass, the
purveyor of said spam, so hopefully this won't happen again.
Robt