Re: Fwd: PR: Home Automation USA

We know.  I can't fathom why people would not realize that they are making
*friends* for you and *enemies* for themselves with these shennanigans.  But
then again, I have been tested to have an IQ above the average room
temperature in Iceland so it's obvious to me that they have failed and
continue to fail.  I'm astounded that they can't see that.  "They have
reached rock bottom yet continue to dig."

--
Bobby G.