Re: Security System

Depends on what the black box is (unless you mean the black box is the
security system and you're referring to the keypad as the security system,
which it isn't - it's just a remote keypad).

But, if you bought an ELK M1, it would completely replace your existing
security system. You'd have to replace the keypad, too. But, you could
probably keep all of your sensors (but you'd probably want to make some
changes once you compare what the ELK can do with your basic home security
system).

"Mr. Gibbage" <MrGibbage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:7sp912p5kj2u337pivnf9baculnq6ro5m1@xxxxxxxxxx