Re: Wiring panel for living area

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the ideas, they are what I was looking for. I am considering
both the multi-channel amplifier approach, although I don't see a need
for the multiple inputs on them, fed from an AV 5.1/7.1 receiver, or an
A-bus system with the same AV receiver.  Do you know of any A-BUS zone
controls that have more then the 6 watts/channel that I am finding?

It's also not clear from what I have read if I could find an AV
receiver with the A-BUS interface built in, including the IR control of
the source switching without the need to use the stick on IR emitters.
It seems like a natural configuration, but so far I haven't seen one.

Thanks
Dennis