Re: discussion groups?

> this remains the best place to get knowlegdeable answers about a variety
of
> HA topics.

Except for spelling.  (-;

Sorry, I couldn't resist - it's a perfect setup.

I am having some lockups with my Robodog.  I thought they contained either a
TM751 or an RR501 and showed that pedigree in the FCC sticker.  But I looked
at the problem child and it's labelled B4SREX-10.  Do you think it's a whole
new device or a reworking of one of the earlier two - or perhaps the newer
transceivers whose number escapes me at the moment.