Re: I like Jeff's XTB so much, I made a logo!

"BruceR" <br@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3%

> I envisioned it the same way - great minds...

...run in the same deep ruts!  (-:

It's great that Jack volunteered his time and effort.  Makes CHA feel more
collaborative and collegial than it's been of late.  Hats off to both Jeff
and Jack.

I have to confess that instead of deploying two XTBs at my home and two at
my folk's place I've deployed all of them here.  I realized if I am going to
stay with X-10, I need to have more controllers "boosted" than just one or
two.   So far, I've identified the bedroom, the home office, the workshop
and the PC room as places in need of a boosted unit.  I'm sure that I'll
decide other areas need the "boost" too.  I might have to start practicing
my soldering skills . . .

--
Bobby G.