X10 collision problem

I have a lot of X10 transmiters an receivers connected on a house, with
a CM11 controller.
My problem is that I have detected that when a module is sending a
signal (xej. A2 - ON), if other transmiter send other signal in that
moment (xej. A3 - OFF) there is a collision on the line, and the
signals don't transmit OK.
Do you know how can I solve that conflict on my X10 installation?
thanks!