Brief (hopefully) interruption

I'll be taking some time off soon to deal with a medical problem.  My doctor
informed me on Thursday that a "nodule" in my right lung is malignant.
Tests next week will determine whether it has metastasized, how much lung
I'm going to lose and whether there will be chemo or radiotherapy following
the surgery.  This, in turn, will determine how much I'll be participating
here and in my business during the treatment and recovery process.

While I'm in the hospital our staff will be handling the day-to-day
operation of the business.  I hope to be back at work within a week or two
after the surgery but if the treatment needs to be aggressive I may be away
for a month or more.

Some who participate here are friends or clients.  I regret any
inconvenience my absence may cause.  My family is strong and very supportive
and because I'm in good general health I expect to make a full recovery.
I'll try to participate in CHA as much as I can during the next week or so
and again as soon as I'm back on my feet.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics