Re: Brief (hopefully) interruption

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:VcOdnRAG4dj5SgnZnZ2dnUVZ_q-dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I'll be taking some time off soon to deal with a medical problem.  My
> doctor informed me on Thursday that a "nodule" in my right lung is
> malignant. Tests next week will determine whether it has metastasized, how
> much lung I'm going to lose and whether there will be chemo or
> radiotherapy following the surgery.  This, in turn, will determine how
> much I'll be participating here and in my business during the treatment
> and recovery process.
>
> While I'm in the hospital our staff will be handling the day-to-day
> operation of the business.  I hope to be back at work within a week or two
> after the surgery but if the treatment needs to be aggressive I may be
> away for a month or more.
>
> Some who participate here are friends or clients.  I regret any
> inconvenience my absence may cause.  My family is strong and very
> supportive and because I'm in good general health I expect to make a full
> recovery. I'll try to participate in CHA as much as I can during the next
> week or so and again as soon as I'm back on my feet.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
> Robert L Bass
>
> =============================>
> Bass Home Electronics
> 4883 Fallcrest Circle
> Sarasota · Florida · 34233
> 941-866-1100 Sales & Tech Support
> http://www.bassburglaralarm.com

The Florida BBB will get a break too.
      The Online vender operating under the names shown below has an
UNSATISFACTORY RECORD with the BBB with 20 complaints in the past 36 months,
11 were closed in the last year. You decide.

            Bass Home Electronics
            4883 Fallcrest Cir
            Sarasota, FL  34233
            Telephone: (941) 925-9747
            Fax: (941) 925-9747

      www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

      www.Home-Automation.us.com

      www.Security-Alarm-Systems.us

      See the BBB report on line before you purchase from this vendor.

      There is a lot more to consider than just a low price when shopping on
the internet. Don't become the next victim.
      SEE THE REPORT BELOW

      http://www.bbbwestflorida.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663