Can you help me find a CP290, these days? :-)

Greetings!

     I'm looking for a CP290.  I last purchased one from Home Automation
Systems in July of 1999.  (I had one that just a couple of weeks ago died.
I got it in the early 1980's.  It was more than 20 years old, and I
definitely got my money's worth out of it!)

     I'm using the one I purchased in July of 1999.  But, as much X10
stuff as I have around my house, and I already have software for the
CP290, and would prefer not to change, can anyone suggest a place where I
can get a CP290?  (I want it to be a spare.)  www.smarthome.com and the
few other sites I searched don't appear to have them any more.

     Thank you!

     Barry

--
Barry L. Bond                     | http://home.cfl.rr.com/os9barry/
Software Engineer, ITT Industries | (My personal home web page, last