Re: ToggleLinc

Hi Dave thanks for responding.

I have a customer that has designer/purty/painted wall plates that they do
not want to give up for Decora style switches.  Therefore I am looking for a
toggle type x10 switch so it will fit.  I don't particularly like the push
button type that x10 makes and was looking for an alternative.

Although one draw back is that I may need to have a neutral in the box.  At
this time I am not sure so I will have to pull the designer/purty/painted
wall plates to be sure.

The ToggleLinc will fit the requirements.  I was hoping to find them in
distribution but that seems to not be the case.  However a other poster gave
reference to some problems (like nobody else has ever had any) with the
ToggleLinc devices.  But the references were from 2002 so my hope would be
that if they had a problem it has been fixed since then.

Do you have any knowledge or experience on the product line??  Especially to
the 23892W model???

Thanks in advance.

Les