Re: Does a cell phone forwarding to a land line product exist?

"Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "With the ELBT595, Uniden introduces CellLink, the latest cordless
> technology that lets your cordless home phone access your cellular phone's
> minutes. Of course, you'll need a Bluetooth-enabled cell phone, and the
> economic advantages of using "free cellular minutes" will depend on your
> cellular agreement, but CellLink offers obvious convenience to existing
> cell
> customers. Plus, the ELBT595 offers a built-in digital answering machine,
> expandability to 10 handsets, enhanced caller ID with photos, an advanced
> phonebook, and recordable customer ringers--truly a comprehensive
> telephone
> solution. "

Just to be clear, before anyone spends money mistakenly:  I believe Bobby
and Bruce have it backwards.

OP is looking for a way to use a cell phone docked into some device at home,
along with free mobile-to-mobile minutes, in order to allow him to make free
calls from his cell phone while out and about.