Re: Does a cell phone forwarding to a land line product exist?

> OP is looking for a way to use a cell phone docked into some device at
home,
> along with free mobile-to-mobile minutes, in order to allow him to make
free
> calls from his cell phone while out and about.

And even if such a device were available I'd have real doubts about how well
it'd work.  The encoding/decoding of the voice signal would be choppy, at
best.  Cell calls by themselves are often bad enough, introducing another
encode/decode layer to the process would very likely make it considerably
worse.  The echoing alone would probably be terrible.

That and as has been pointed out, circumventing tariffs is no doubt one of
the many reasons gadgets like this don't exist.