Re: The Energy Detective versus X-10

I don't think TED will play nice with X10.

I asked prior to not buying...

You can remove the repeater, if you use the XTB on your controller(s)...

http://jeffvolp.home.att.net/xtb_files.htm

Not sure this'll help TED's situation.

The company who made TED promised a new version by end of Summer, or was
it year end?

I'm waiting for THAT!

Jack
:)