Re: Insteon now or wait?

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The only bulbs I've seen blow up were inside stage lighting fixtures where
> there was no danger to the audience.

I to this day am terrified of hanging Parcans above audiences. Haven't quite
figured a way around it, though. I've seen blown up Par lamps come crashing
to the earth twice. Luckily no one was injured either time.  FELs are even
worse, but have much less glass, and are contained by the lenses in front of
them.