Re: AD: Proficient Audio OVerstock Sale

"Robert L Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:dK2dncvdfNW8llXZnZ2dnUVZ_tudnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I'm getting there but progress is slower than I'd hoped.  It takes all my
> energy just to walk a few yards.   To further complicate things my father
> landed in the hospital the other day.  He's home with us now but he needs
> lot of help.  When it rains... :(

Do what the docs say (in most cases, as there might be a bad one out
there.).I think docs tend to be pessimistic, while patients optimistic.

In my own case, I broke my ankle on Dec 1.  The ER slapped a splint on it,
sent me home, and said I "might" want to see a bone doctor..  I figured it
was minor..

Saw the doc a few days later, and literaly, his first word were "I have an
open time in surgery tomorrow, will that work?"

When I started PT, I though it would be over in a few weeks.

Two surgeries later, and 5 months of Physical Therapy, I'm now painting the
inside of my house (including the vaulted ceilings).  There were some days,
however, where I had to plan my trips to the john, and about 45 days where a
real shower was out of the question, and then a few weeks when I kept a lawn
chair in the shower, as I could only stand a short time).  And daytime TV
does really suck...  I basically had to lean to walk again (at 48)

I guess what I'm trying to say, is hang in there.  I know it's rough to be
out of commission, but do what the docs say is best.  (and BTW, TCM and AMC
are probably the best things to watch during daytime, and maybe the History
Channel). I'm pulling for you!