AD: Proficient Audio OVerstock Sale

Pardon the blatant sales post.

I rarely bother promoting "overstock sales" from vendors because it's a
hassle keeping track of short-term price changes.  However, one of our
suppliers sent us a list of Proficient Audio speakers and impedance matching
volume controls that were priced significantly lower than usual so I thought
I'd make the offer available here.

AW525 (White) Pair $89
C620 Pair $89
C640 Pair $114.75
W680 Pair $114.75
C500 Pair $50.25
NFM5 Pair $63.25
CC525 Each $89
AW600TT (white) Each $101.75
VC60SIR (bone) each $24.50
VC60SIR (almond) each $24.50

These prices are good until August 18, 2006 unless supplies run out earlier
of course.  If anyone wants to avail themselves of this offer, please
contact me directly.  The offer is only available by ordering offline
(telephone, mail or email).

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass