Re: Radio Interference

Yes, it's possible.  Try a 12V battery to power the intercom to see if
you've still got hum.  Got a portable AM radio?  Should be able to zero on
the source pretty easily if you're not absolutely sure it's the intercom.

Probably the easiest way to start looking for a fix is to use ferrite split
beads.  Get 1/2" hole split beads and put one or more over the bundle of
cables coming out of the intercom wiring.

You can also try filtering the power supply with something like this:

http://www.ky-filters.com/ac.htm

--
Bobby G.