Re: AD: Proficient Audio OVerstock Sale

> Do what the docs say (in most cases, as there
> might be a bad one out there.).I think docs
> tend to be pessimistic, while patients optimistic.

I believe in following medical advice.  I also believe in carefully choosing
one's doctor.  Unfortunately, in this situation everything came upon me real
fast.  The cancer needed to come out right away.  I took the guy my
pulmonary guy recommended.  He turned out to be one of the most respected in
the area so I'm sure I'm getting good help.  Also, the local hospital is
very highly rated -- top 50 in the US or something like that.

> In my own case, I broke my ankle on Dec 1...

Ouch!  I've sprained an ankle once or twice and it hurts terribly.  I can
only imagine what a bropken one was like.

> When I started PT, I though it would be over
> in a few weeks...

Same here.  I'm not used to the idea of staying inactive.  I like going
dancing with my wife, partying to all hours with friends and family and
traveling a lot.  Sitting around the house is a real bummer.

> I guess what I'm trying to say, is hang in there.  I
> know it's rough to be out of commission, but do
> what the docs say is best.  (and BTW, TCM and
> AMC are probably the best things to watch during
> daytime, and maybe the History Channel). I'm
> pulling for you!

I tend to watch CNN or MSNBC a lot.  At night there are lots of movie
channels and CHA.  :^)

Thanks for the advice and the kind words.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics