Re: Help Wanted

> Anyone who has the audacity to disagee with him
> is automatically enrolled in the IB by RLB.

That is patently untrue as several folks in CHA can attest.  I enjoy
discussions here and try to contribute useful stuff when I can.  Once in a
while there's a disagreement.  If I find I'm wrong I customarily respond
with "thank you".

> Its interesting that he would ask people not to x-post
> in ASA/CHA because it irritates some people in CHA...

And yet you chose to do so anyway.  I wonder if you thought that would be
helpful to someone.

> many people have asked RLB not to post in ASA

There's a huge difference.  You asked me not to post at all because you
don't like the fact that I offer to sell alarms to DIYers.  I never told or
asked Jim not to post at all.  I only asked Jim Rojas not to x-post here
because many of these threads in ASA quickly break down into vitriol.  Folks
in CHA have politely asked that you not bring your anger here.  I think
that's a reasonable request and that any decent person would honor it.  I'm
asking you for the same courtesy.  Please don't mess up this newsgroup too.
The folks who post here have done nothing to offend you.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics