Re: Help Wanted

Anyone who has the audacity to disagee with him is automatically enrolled in
the IB by RLB.

Its interesting that he would ask people not to x-post in ASA/CHA because it
irritates some people in CHA, many people have asked RLB not to post in ASA
for the same reasons, his response- "I'll post what I want -where I want"

Doug