Help Wanted

My business has reached the point where we are unable to handle all of the
incoming sales calls.  The ideal candidate will be a sales rep with a
broad-based knowledge of CCTV, security, home automation, intercom and
access control systems.  Someone with a basic understanding of most of the
above and specialized knowledge of security, automation and/or CCTV would
also be of interest.

If any of you folks know of someone with some of these skills who might be
interested in a sales position I'd like to hear from them.  Hours are
flexible.  Salary and commission are negotiable.  Location is unimportant
thanks to VoIP technology.  Everyone in the company presently works from
their homes and we like it that way.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass