Newbie question on external lights

Hi,

In my back garden I have a shed which has power, fed through a cable
buried deep underground and into the house through the conservatory. In
the shed I have a pump running 24/7 for my pond and I also have a number
of external lights which are connected to a timer switch within the
shed. Instead of being on a timer switch in the shed I would like to
have the external lights switchable from inside my house. Can anyone
recommend the simplest (and cheapest) way to achieve this. I guess that
I could get some kind of wireless switch (the Shed is about 20 feet from
the house) or alternatively some kind of switch which talks to the
external lights via the power lines (e.g. X10).

Many thanks for any advice,

Jamie