Re: Does a cell phone forwarding to a land line product exist?

<mark.alanzo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>I call smarthome.com's tech support after looking on their web site to
> no avail. They did not know of any such cell phone line line interface
> product.  Do you have a mfg /model number?  Thanks in advance. Mark

Well, there exist thigns to connect home telephones to mobile phones.
However, the intent there is to use the mobile phone as the line instead of
the telco, not vice versa.

What you're looking for is a device which answers the phone at home, then
gives you a dial tone and allows you to place a call from cell -> cell ->
land line.

No such beast.