Help with x10 devices controlled by software and over the internet

i want to buy a unit that will control x1o devices over the internet. i
want a module that does NOT work onthe serial port but on the usb port.
what devices and software are available that will let me put in timers
and macros and control over the internet.. to have this control do
ihave to pay a service by the month? marv alpert@xxxxxxxx

i saw something out of England but they want me to pay by the month for
the internet access to use their web site
marv

alpert@xxxxxxxx