Re: OP TP270 10'' writing to memory flash problem

kyoq wrote:
> hi, I am working on WinCC Flexible 2005 and with simulator script to
> write on hdd and read from hdd works, but in real panel doesn't :// I
> got message ActiveX component can't create object... problem is with
> set oFs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") command. where is
> the problem ? thx

Make sure Windows Scripting components are installed.
These files are usually located in the Windows/System32 directory.
(scrrun.dll and possibly might need msscript.ocx)

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnanchor/html/scriptinga.asp

Check with the WinCC Flexible 2005 and with simulator script installs.
If they use scripting then they should have told you how to get it
installed.