Re: plugging an appliance module into a lamp module?

Thanks, both of you, that was sort of what i suspected might be the
case, but i didn't want to try it, lest, as Dave put it, my modules
take up smoking during the experiment.

And Dave, yes, I can appreciate that you weren't disparaging my
character so much as my idea, but I think you have to admit that your
tone was not that of "i'm sure you're a perfectly smart person in
general, but this just isn't a well thought out idea", particularly
considering that I already pointed out in my post that I was well aware
of the fact that 1) it might not work and 2) it certainly wasn't the
most practical approach.

I just happened to have the spare modules laying around and got to
thinking about how i might use them.