Re: Trash-Bot

Pooh Bear wrote:

> BruceR wrote:
>
> > While I don't eat at McDonalds, it too is a commercial
> > success.
>
> I guess that the obesity it often causes can be considered a comnercial
> succes for the medical industry too !
>
> Commercial success dosn't mean something's automatically *good* !
>
> Graham

   No, you bigoted euro-id10t. A lot of overweight people had medical
problems first.  This limits their physical activity.  If you simply
reduce the calories in the diet, your body thinks you are starving and
will digest muscle tissue instead of fat.  I had high blood pressure and
circulation problems long before I put on any extra weight. I eat as
little as I can, and walk as much as i can, but I still have a weight
problem.  If I eat any less than my prescribed diet I get quite ill and
spend a lot of time in bed because I can no longer walk.  Read a little
about the problem instead of damming an entire nation.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida