Re: Need programmable LCD touchpad

"Mark Thomas" <mrt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1137695439.931230.298220@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> You may want to check out RAD I/O:
>
> http://www.redradio.com/products/rad-io.html

I rather liked this product when last I looked at it.  If the screens had
some way to go to sleep, individually, I'd like it a lot. That's been a
catch for me in wanting to put multiple touchscreens on one computer. The
screen saver and sleep mode across multiple monitors.

I also note they still refer to 8 Quadrants. :)