Re: RS-232 DB25 Breakout strip

news:43d676e2.398215843@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >Still looking for the breakout connector but I am sure it's here
somewhere .

> http://www.winfordeng.com/products/brk25.php
>
> They have breakout boards of almost every possible type.

In my rummage through the junkbin I found an old DB25 female panel mount
connector that is connected to a colored ribbon cable.  I think it's got
enough wires for me to extract the RS-232 lines from MUX and interface them
to my PC so I can use Hyperterm or some other terminal program to send ASCII
to the unit via the RS-232 interface.  I was trying to figure out how to
move the pins inside the connector when I saw your message and I clicked on
the link you sent.  That's *just* what I had in mind.  It's pretty damn
close to magic!!!!  Damn.  Dave scores a home run.

Thanks again, Dave!

--
Bobby G.