RS-232 DB25 Breakout strip

Anyone know of a place to acquire a male DB-25 connector  that fans out to a
25 terminal screw strip?  I've got a video switcher that's got a DB25 female
connector on the back that carries various input and output signals as well
as an RS-232 connection.  I want to be able to change connections to the
unit fairly easily so I would like to have a connector plug into the MUX and
then have it feed into a project box containing the terminal strips.

TIA

--
Bobby G.